Phoenix Rehab Campus is a premier provider of addiction treatment services. Located in the greater Phoenix area, Phoenix Rehab offers a full range of care including Inpatient, Outpatient, Sober Living and Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP).
With locations across the Valley and specialized teams of medical professionals available to provide comprehensive evidence-based care, Phoenix Rehab Campus is dedicated to helping those struggling with substance abuse find lasting recovery. This article provides information on Phoenix Rehab’s various locations as well as their wide array of addiction treatment options.
10 Tips for Choosing a Phoenix Rehab Location that Works for You
- Consider the type of treatment you need: Inpatient, outpatient, sober living, or partial hospitalization (PHP).
- Make sure the Phoenix rehab location offers evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and/or eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- Talk to current patients at the Phoenix Rehab Campus about their experience with care and services provided.
- Look for a Phoenix rehab that specializes in addiction treatment based on your particular needs or substance abused.
- Do some research into the qualifications and credentials of the staff at Phoenix Rehab Campus locations to make sure they are qualified to give you the best possible care.
- Ensure that the Phoenix Rehab Campus is accredited by a recognized organization such as The Joint Commission or the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Make sure the admission process is straightforward and that you have access to all the information needed before making an appointment at Phoenix rehab locations.
- Inquire about any additional services offered, such as aftercare programs, counseling, support groups, and one-on-one therapy sessions.
- Ask if there are payment plans or insurance coverage options available for treatment at Phoenix rehab locations.
- Seek out a Phoenix rehab location with comprehensive follow-up care to help ensure success in recovery after treatment has concluded.
Why does Phoenix Rehab Campus Have a Higher-than-Normal Long-Term Sobriety Rate?
Phoenix Rehab Campus is dedicated to providing evidence-based addiction treatment that meets the highest standards of care and quality. The personnel at Phoenix Rehab are experienced and currently certified in a variety of modalities, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and more. All of these therapeutic modalities have been proven to be effective in the treatment of addiction, and Phoenix Rehab utilizes them to create individualized recovery plans suited to each patient’s needs.
We take a holistic approach to recovery, treating the mind, body, and soul. We shape our treatment programs to the needs of the client rather than having a copy and paste rehab program that doesn’t work for everybody.
Contact Phoenix Rehab Campus to Receive an Assessment from One of the Premier Phoenix Rehab Locations
At Phoenix Rehab Campus, we understand the difficulty of finding the right treatment for yourself or a loved one. Our experienced admission counselors are available 24/7 to answer any questions and provide guidance on the best course of action.
We can give you advice, refer to our network partners, verify your insurance, and more! Contact Phoenix Rehab Campus today to get help for addiction before it’s too late to get help.