Want to see if you are a good candidate for outpatient rehab in Phoenix AZ? If so, contact Phoenix Rehab Campus for a free assessment. Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to create a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan that is tailored to your needs.
We provide our clients with inpatient addiction treatment, outpatient rehab services, sober living accommodations, and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) options. Our goal is to help individuals get back on track by providing them with a safe environment in which to heal and progress.
Contact us today to verify your insurance and get the quality treatment you deserve for yourself or a loved one struggling with addiction.
Is Outpatient Rehab Right for You?
Outpatient rehab is a great option for those looking to maintain their daily routine and still benefit from addiction treatment services. It’s also ideal for individuals who are unable or unwilling to commit to an inpatient program.
Often, Phoenix Rehab Campus recommends outpatient treatment or intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) for inpatient program graduates, as well as those looking for a lighter level of treatment.
Outpatient addiction treatment for drug and alcohol abuse can help you keep your job, care for your home, and do all the things you couldn’t do in inpatient rehab. Call Phoenix Rehab Campus to determine if our outpatient program is right for you.
What are Some Common Questions About Outpatient Rehab in Phoenix AZ?
- How often will I have to attend treatment?
- What types of therapies and services are available?
- Will my insurance cover outpatient rehab in Phoenix AZ?
- How long will I be required to attend outpatient rehab at Phoenix Rehab Campus?
- How much does it cost for outpatient rehab in Phoenix AZ?
- Is there a waiting list for outpatient rehab in Phoenix AZ?
- How successful is outpatient rehab in treating addiction?
It is normal to have these types of questions as well as others, but the best way to get answers is to speak with an addiction treatment specialist at Phoenix Rehab Campus. Call us now to speak with a helpful, caring addiction treatment expert. We are happy to answer your questions and assist you.
What are the Pros & Cons of Outpatient Rehab in Phoenix AZ?
As with everything in life, there are pros and cons to outpatient rehab. But as you will see, the pros outweigh the cons:
– Outpatient rehab is a great option for those who want to keep up with their daily goal and benefit from addiction treatment services.
– Less expensive than inpatient programs
– You can stay close to home, family and friends who can provide support during recovery.
– You will receive regular counseling and therapy to help you maintain sobriety.
– Requires strong commitment and dedication to sober living.
– Can be difficult to stay away from triggers in your daily environment that can lead to relapse.
– May require taking time off work for treatment sessions, which may not be possible for some people.
Is Outpatient Rehab Worth the Time and Money?
Outpatient rehab is an excellent choice for individuals looking to maintain their daily routine, but also benefit from addiction treatment services. It can help you get back on track and maintain your sobriety as you transition back into everyday life.
For those who require more support than outpatient treatment, Phoenix Rehab Campus also offers sober living. Sober living provides residents with a safe and supportive environment to practice the skills they learn in treatment.
Call Phoenix Rehab Campus to Get Help for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
If you are looking for quality outpatient rehab in Phoenix AZ, contact Phoenix Rehab Campus today. Our team of dedicated professionals will help create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs. We accept most major insurances and have convenient payment options available.
Take the first step towards recovery today and contact Phoenix Rehab Campus to get the help you need.