Best Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in Phoenix AZ: 10 Reasons
Phoenix Rehab Campus is the Best in the Area
1. Comprehensive Care – Phoenix Rehab Campus offers inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ that is tailored to meet each individual’s needs. We start with a thorough assessment of your physical and mental health needs, create an individualized plan of care, and provide a full spectrum of evidence-based treatments in order to have the best chance at success in recovery.
2. Experienced Clinical Staff – Our experienced clinical staff has expertise in addiction medicine and mental health services in order to provide comprehensive care. We are able to help you identify triggers and underlying issues as well as teach you coping techniques in order to be successful in achieving long-term sobriety.
3. Individualized Treatment Plans – At Phoenix Rehab Campus, inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ is tailored to each individual’s needs. Our team of experts and clinicians use a comprehensive assessment tool in order to identify your issues and create an individualized treatment plan for you so that you have the best chance of achieving long-term sobriety.
4. Comprehensive Therapies – We offer evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in a safe, supportive environment in order to help our patients address their addiction, and mental health issues and gain insight into their behaviors. In addition, we provide experiential therapies such as art therapy and music therapy in order to give our patients an outlet for expression as they process their feelings in a healthy way.
5. Enrichment Activities – In order to keep our patients in recovery, we offer enrichment activities in addition to treatment. Our program includes supervised recreational outings and 12-Step meetings in order to provide the support and guidance needed in early recovery and beyond.
6. Aftercare – Phoenix Rehab Campus provides an aftercare program in order to help ensure long-term sobriety after completing inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ. We offer continuing care services such as peer mentoring, life skills classes, relapse prevention training, sober living housing and intensive outpatient programs in order to provide the necessary tools for success in recovery.
7. Family Support – At Phoenix Rehab Campus, inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ is a family-centered experience. Our team works with your family in order to provide education on addiction and how best to support you in recovery. We also offer monthly family workshops in order to enhance communication within the family and help address issues that may arise during or after inpatient treatment.
8. Experienced Medical Team – Our experienced medical team provides 24/7 monitoring and care in order to ensure our patients’ safety and well-being throughout their stay at Phoenix Rehab Campus. We have physicians, nurses, psychiatrists and other professionals who come together in order to provide comprehensive medical care for our patients.
9. Comprehensive Nutrition Services – At Phoenix Rehab Campus, we believe in holistic healing, which means in addition to inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ, we also provide comprehensive nutrition services in order to help our patients stay healthy and energized throughout their time in recovery. Our team of dietitians provides meal planning and nutritional advice in order to support a well-balanced diet.
10. Convenience – We are conveniently located in the heart of Phoenix in order to make it easy for our patients and their families to access our inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ program. We strive to create an atmosphere that is comfortable and inviting so that you can focus on your recovery without having to worry about any distractions or stressors.
If you’re looking for the best inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix AZ, look no further than Phoenix Rehab Campus. Our comprehensive inpatient program is designed to provide the tools and resources needed in order to achieve long-term sobriety. With our experienced medical team, personalized treatment plans, evidence-based therapies and family support services, we are committed to helping you on your journey in recovery. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you in achieving lifelong sobriety.